Sunday, April 25, 2010

Why Rugby Players shouldn't fill out quote forms online..

Rugby players are aggressive A-type personalities who don't like regular people.

Regular people suck.

A friend tried to get some online quotes to compare what I had sent her regarding Blue Shield of California.  She was "pissed" that "a bunch of bozos" called her.  That's because her name and contact info was sold to 10-20 insurance agents and/or agencies.  My guess is that only 20% ever get the balls to call. 

I use Blue Shield because:
  • They're a Non-profit company.  No shareholders to keep happy with profits
  • I have a relationship with an underwriter, and can get info, needed documents, and signatures quickly to them.  BSCA worked hard to create an online system to get apps completed quickly.
  • I have a relationship with Claims.  I can get a human on the phone.  Freakin' priceless.
 So, feel free to check my numbers.  I don't care.  If you have a clue, and don't want Bozos bothering you, you'll do business with me. 

Plus, you may get to tackle me one day...doubtful...but maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment