Monday, July 18, 2011

Renting Fields and Certificates of Insurance

You rent a field for your rugby team from _________ and they require a "certificate of insurance" usually naming __________ as an additional insured.

Remember, just because you have a piece of paper, that paper in informational ONLY, and doesn't change anything regarding the policy. 

Oh, and they are easy to produce, so don't be paying fees for them.

1 comment: