Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Rucking Over Claims: Send a copy of the completed claim form the Service Provider

Do you like getting paid?  Yeah, me too.

Here's a simple Rucking Over technique to communicate with Medical Service Providers.  Send copies of your claim form, and/or EOB, to the billing company.

That way, they might call your insurance company for the money, and not you.

No comments:

Post a Comment