Wednesday, August 03, 2011

Seasonal Property Insurance: Can be difficult to get, unles you know...ME

From Foremost:

Not everybody loves insuring seasonal properties, but Foremost® does!

Here are some highlights of our owner-occupied seasonal program:

·         We accept seasonal dwellings in our Dwelling Fire One, Dwelling Fire Three, Foremost Classic ACV and Foremost Classic CL policies. This gives you flexibility to offer the policy that your customers wants for their seasonal dwelling.
·         We accept unsupported seasonal homes.
·         We recently added a new enhancement to our program - your customers with seasonal homes written on a Dwelling Fire Three, Foremost Classic CL or Foremost Classic ACV policy can purchase an endorsement for Replacement Cost coverage on Personal Property!

This endorsement has been very successful in the Dwelling Fire Three program for owner-occupied policyholders. Nearly half of all customers who are eligible for this coverage purchase it. To qualify for this endorsement, Personal Property must be valued at $15,000 or more.

Please note - you can offer this endorsement to your customers at mid-term! No need to wait until their policy comes up for renewal.

Foremost also offers a program for vacation rental properties. Vacation rentals are seasonal properties rented on a daily, weekly or monthly basis. Vacation rentals can be written on our Dwelling Fire One and Dwelling Fire Three policy forms.

1 comment:

  1. About seasonal insurance whatever you wrote here is really impressive. I like to read this concept. Thanks :)