Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Travel Insurance: Rugby Tour, and even just a simple cruise...

If you go on tour, the shenanigans should stay on tour...

Unless you get hurt.

Rucking Insurance Services is the ONLY brokerage in the States that can give some medical cover for an amateur rugby team touring overseas...  cool, huh?  (Group Rates only, no individuals...sorry.)

But, if you're not on tour, do you think you'd need travel insurance?

Think again.

If it was less than $2/day/human for you and the kids on a cruise, think that'd be worth it?

No comments:

Post a Comment