Monday, October 15, 2012

Tiptoe-ing through the TULIPs: Special Event Insurance (Rugby Tourney)

Wanna hold a rugby tourney?  You'll need a TULIP, if you're renting a facility/pitch.

Tenant User Liability Insurance Program, or TULIP, is a quickly quoted form of Commercial General Liability that will help you secure a facility, especially if you're renting from a gov't entity.

Here's the deets of Philadelphia's program. has access to multiple markets.

[I like Phily's description of the product... sums it all up.]

This is a lot cheaper than you might think....

No comments:

Post a Comment