Saturday, December 11, 2010

Additional Insured Certs for renting Rugby pitches

There a guy, or gal, on your club, who handles all the stuff that you don't know about, so that you can train and play with fear of liability loss.

Forward this to them. You're obviously clueless.

Every General Liability Form should have a generic additional insured form somewhere in the policy. Read it, and make sure you have the schedule of exclusions and endorsements too.

Reason being, just because one piece of paper says one thing, another may endorse more, or exclude more than the base policy.

It's best to have the full policy with you, in a binder, at all times.

No comments:

Post a Comment