- Created Association discounts for the UCSF Anesthesia Department providing gender neutral rates with an additional 10% discount. Saves a typical health male about 7% and a typical healthy female about 40%
- Added Group Health Insurance for Rugby employers and businesses that employ Rugby players
- Joined Pacific Alliance Insurance Brokerage part time, working the small and medium sized accounts, in exchange for an office in downtown San Francisco
- Added Licenses in four more states: CO, TN, NJ, and IL
- Added Business Insurance: General Liability, Business Auto, and Workers Comp
- Added Professional Liability Insurance products
- Created the US' first individually enrolled rugby only accident medical expense plan
- Provided Sports GL with Abuse Molestation and Coach's Professional Liability for teams, leagues and associations throughout the US
- Coached the U8s for Golden Gate Rugby
- Scored Tries!
- Founded Rugby Santa
- Founded the TRY Donation Program (find us on Facebook!)
Personally, I got spend a ton of time with my Son, got into a publishing house for my next travel/history book, worked on my Scifi novel, and have begun writing a screenplay. Physically, I think crossfit is the best system for me, even learning to rack weights! (didn't have the flexibility...)
2011 will be even better. See you in the Rucks!