Friday, February 04, 2011

Rugby Team Van: $2k per year for insurance, in NorCal

I've been getting requests for insurance on team vans. Here's a few Rucking points:
  • Anything over 10 passenger's needs a Class B license to drive
  • Rates are around $2,000 for the year. This will vary, obviously, risk by risk, but it's a good starting point budget-wise.
  • Might want a legal entity for your club to mitigate exposure. If so, email me and I'll direct you to a lawyer who sets up teams and leagues.
Ruck on!

No comments:

Post a Comment