Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Happy RucksGiving! 6 years of BSing about Rugby...and insurance

Rucking Insurance Services is Six Years old.  According to my ex-wife, that's my approximate age of maturity...

I started out just doing health insurance, and now, RuckingInsurance.com is a multi-line, business, auto, home, personal, you rucking name it, insurance brokerage.  We Can Ruck Over Any Insurance Need. 

Thank You.  Thank You.  Thank You. 

I am so very grateful to be blessed by this group of hard-charging, hard-tackling, and hard-playing individuals who LOVE Rugby.

The Best part of working in the Rugby Community is that I spend most of my time BSing about Rugby.  It's fantastic!  I was never big enough or fast enough to play professionally, but the Game Played in Heaven keeps me from having a real job.

Happy RucksGiving! 

No comments:

Post a Comment