Thursday, June 14, 2012

Homeowner's and Renter's Insurance: BC Shit Happens

Rugby Players tend to UNfocus on Life outside Rugby...

But, shit happens... just down the street from my apartment, a massive fire occurred.  The first thing I heard from the Senior Broker in my Office, "I'll bet none of them had renter's and the building's under-insured..."

We see it ALL THE TIME... Usually, it's from a person with a different agent/broker.  The fire/event happens, the adjuster tells them they're not covered for this...or that... and they get pissed.

Yeah, because you bought the cheapest insurance you could find.  Or, if you rent, you bought nothing...

The "It won't happen to me" line is old.  Get past it. 

Focus instead on protecting your Stuff, so that your Rugby is NOT interrupted.

No comments:

Post a Comment