If you're looking to save money on Insurance this 2013, here's how:
1. Consolidate all your personal lines with one carrier. "Huh?" Call me.
2. Get a Rugby Supplemental/Accident Only plan. Got $10,000 laying around?
3. If you OWN a business: General Liability and Business Auto rates are good right now... Again, Call me.
Where you're going to get HIT with Insurance Costs in 2013:
1. Workers Comp: Business Owners, the Prop will Fall on You... Have you checked your ExMod lately?
2. Health Insurance: Expect either your employer to ask you for a bigger contribution, drop benefits entirely, or just a simple 30-40% increase... Yes, your LineOut Lifters just dropped you...
3. OLD Ruggers: Long Term Care insurance. This is for the 50+ crowd. Get it, NOW.
Tax-wise, $1,000,000,000,000 (that's 1 Trillion), gets taken this year by the Feds to pay for Obamacare, which doesn't technically start til 2014. Plus, your wages will get pinged another 2%. So, you'll have less money in 2013 if all else stays the same.
Your only recourse is to score multiple tries... Or, make more money.