Saturday, April 10, 2010

Stuck in the Airport, writing about Health Insurance, while my team plays, UGH!!!

My team is playing our first playoff game.  I'm stuck in an airport.  So, since I'm annoyed, I've decided to annoy you.

I've always told Rugby players that THEY are responsible for their health care, and the spending of their health care dollars.  Looks like the old are following suit.

Now, here in the US, people are smart.  Corporations, like Insurance companies, are smart too.  Let's see when the gov't decides to let us talk directly.  Also, we need to get the Docs involved, since they get paid on commission too.

So, what's the solution?  The market will provide, always does.  You'll be heading to a CVS or a Walgreen's for stitches, check-ups, and other chronic health issues.

If the Feds, the States, the Docs, and the Insurance Companies won't change, THEN we will.

No comments:

Post a Comment